The Done In One™
How a Done In One™
Done In One™
Done In One™
No Temporary Teeth
Bends and Gives
Why Our Patients Love Done In One™ Advanced Engineering
Closest Alternative To natural Dentition
The Done In One™ hybrid bridge is one of the most advanced and best options for full arch implant supported bridges. When chewing with natural teeth, the periodontal ligament that is around the teeth provides a shock absorbent feel.
Done In One™ restorations have a similar shock absorbent quality that best replicates natural teeth with sound and feel. Older style, more stiff and rigid restorations tend to feel more like chewing with rocks. With Done In One™, the material takes the abuse and doesn’t pass the impact to the bone.
Why Our Patients Love The Done In One™ Restoration
Gentle Bite. Gorgeous Aesthetics.
The Goldilocks Effect
Almost everyone has heard the story of Goldilocks and the Three Bears. It’s about a girl who knew what she wanted and exactly how she wanted it. She wouldn’t settle for too soft or too hard. So how does this apply to the Done In One™ nanoceramic bond to Trilor®?
Historically, most full arch hybrid restorations were made of acrylic denture materials supported by a titanium bar, commonly called an All-on-4™ when done with four implants. But acrylic is extremely soft, and within 5-7 years of placement, the percentage of repairs and failure rates is very high. For several years, dental labs have been offering highly aesthetic full arch Zirconia restorations as an everlasting alternative. Some dentists and patients complain that Zirconia feels too hard and makes a “clacky” sound with every bite. Acrylic is too soft and Zirconia is too hard, but hybrid nano-ceramic is considered a Goldilocks solution − “just right”. This innovative technology is used to make monolithic full arch restorations that are not only beautiful, but feel great in the mouth, too. It is the closest material we have to the look and feel of natural teeth. It provides the most pleasant bite experience, and because it’s nonporous and super-stain resistant, teeth stay clean and stain-free!
Benefits of Done In One™
- Features inherent, opalescent chameleon-like aesthetic qualities. Done In One™ looks and feels like naturally beautiful teeth.
- More flexible and less abrasive. It’s a “game-changer” for those who grind their teeth.
- Offers long-term stability, elasticity, rigidity, and resistance to fracture and chipping. For everyday chewing, you don’t have to worry about it breaking or chipping.
- Provides the natural feeling of chewing. With its lightweight design, you are able to enjoy all the foods you like without a bulky piece in your mouth, unlike Zirconia.
- No sound of clicking dentures as you talk, bite or chew. With Zirconia, with every bite, it sounds like two coffee cups clanking which can be loud and embarrassing.
- Biocompatible, with zero toxicity, no sensitivity, no irritants and no metal. A better solution for your overall health.
- Resistant to plaque and does not stain. Unlike Acrylic that absorbs odor and statins, Done In One™ will give you a confident smile 24/7.
- Easy to polish and clean. Can be conveniently performed with a soft abrasive agent and subsequent polishing is carried out with standard tools. It’s also, easily cleaned by the patient using a soft to medium toothbrush without scuffing or damaging the surface in any way.
- Help to Prevent TMD (Temporomandibular disorders). While traditional full arch bridges using titanium bars or Zirconia keep facial muscles and ligaments in constant tension, Ultra-materials flex and yield while the jaw bone flexes.
- Supports Osseointegration. Making sure that the entire piece, with the implants, integrates well with the jaw bone is crucial.
- Kind to the gingiva. Soft tissue management is considerably facilitated by the high level of tissue acceptance. This means it will be friendly to your mouth and not cause irritation like previous solutions might have.
- Less stress on abutment screws that cause screw loosening in traditional dental implant restorations as a result of a heavy bite or oblique bite forces.