The Done In One™
How a Done In One™
Done In One™
Done In One™
No Temporary Teeth
The Done In One™ Advantage
Why is the Done In One™ Advantage so different from temporary Teeth in a Day centers?
We have over 25 years providing patients with implant supported bridges. With our revolutionary patent pending technology our patients have the ability to choose between the only two FDA approved ceramics used in hybrid bridges, zirconia or nanoceramic.
Take your pick. Choose either ceramic or zirconia and you can save up to $20,000 over what many large chains charge and you won’t have to wear temporaries for months!
Done In One™ ULTRA BRIDGES
Done In One™ uses the only two ceramics approved for hybrids by the FDA.
Done In One™ Pro
In 1 Week
Done In One™ Classic
In 48 Hours
Done In One™ Pro
In Just Three Visits
Over 7 Days!
Done In One™ Pro
Typical centers offering
Done In One™ Pro Zirconia Bridges:
In just 3 visits over seven days many patients receive zirconia restorations:
- During your first visit you will have removal of any teeth and implants placed.
- The next day on your second visit a 3D printed mock up of your teeth will be inserted for approval. We will perfect your bite or occlusion during this visit. We will then digitally scan the perfected bite to our design team that will make any changes.
- On your third visit we will insert the permanent restoration. This should take about 5 minutes per restoration and you are done!
We use our secret recipe - Prettau® 2 Dispersive® Zirconia the world’s most expensive zirconia for producing stunning, life-like esthetics.
Incredible Fee - See our specials for complete upper and lower restorations. Our patients in many cases can save up to $20,000 over large chains, taking 9 - 12 visits to the dentist and up to eight months of their time. This is what digital technology offers over 20th century analog technology.
Find out if Done In One™ is the right solution for you
Bends and Gives
Why Our Patients Love Done In One™ Advanced Engineering
Closest Alternative To natural Dentition
The Done In One™ hybrid bridge is one of the most advanced and best options for full arch implant supported bridges. When chewing with natural teeth, the periodontal ligament that is around the teeth provides a shock absorbent feel.
Done In One™ restorations have a similar shock absorbent quality that best replicates natural teeth with sound and feel. Older style, more stiff and rigid restorations tend to feel more like chewing with rocks. With Done In One™, the material takes the abuse and doesn’t pass the impact to the bone.
Why Our Patients Love The Done In One™ Restoration
Gentle Bite. Gorgeous Aesthetics.
The Goldilocks Effect
Almost everyone has heard the story of Goldilocks and the Three Bears. It’s about a girl who knew what she wanted and exactly how she wanted it. She wouldn’t settle for too soft or too hard. So how does this apply to the Done In One™ nanoceramic bond to Trilor®?
Historically, most full arch hybrid restorations were made of acrylic denture materials supported by a titanium bar, commonly called an All-on-4™ when done with four implants. But acrylic is extremely soft, and within 5-7 years of placement, the percentage of repairs and failure rates is very high. For several years, dental labs have been offering highly aesthetic full arch Zirconia restorations as an everlasting alternative. Some dentists and patients complain that Zirconia feels too hard and makes a “clacky” sound with every bite. Acrylic is too soft and Zirconia is too hard, but hybrid nano-ceramic is considered a Goldilocks solution − “just right”. This innovative technology is used to make monolithic full arch restorations that are not only beautiful, but feel great in the mouth, too. It is the closest material we have to the look and feel of natural teeth. It provides the most pleasant bite experience, and because it’s nonporous and super-stain resistant, teeth stay clean and stain-free!
Benefits of Done In One™
- Features inherent, opalescent chameleon-like aesthetic qualities. Done In One™ looks and feels like naturally beautiful teeth.
- More flexible and less abrasive. It’s a “game-changer” for those who grind their teeth.
- Offers long-term stability, elasticity, rigidity, and resistance to fracture and chipping. For everyday chewing, you don’t have to worry about it breaking or chipping.
- Provides the natural feeling of chewing. With its lightweight design, you are able to enjoy all the foods you like without a bulky piece in your mouth, unlike Zirconia.
- No sound of clicking dentures as you talk, bite or chew. With Zirconia, with every bite, it sounds like two coffee cups clanking which can be loud and embarrassing.
- Biocompatible, with zero toxicity, no sensitivity, no irritants and no metal. A better solution for your overall health.
- Resistant to plaque and does not stain. Unlike Acrylic that absorbs odor and statins, Done In One™ will give you a confident smile 24/7.
- Easy to polish and clean. Can be conveniently performed with a soft abrasive agent and subsequent polishing is carried out with standard tools. It’s also, easily cleaned by the patient using a soft to medium toothbrush without scuffing or damaging the surface in any way.
- Help to Prevent TMD (Temporomandibular disorders). While traditional full arch bridges using titanium bars or Zirconia keep facial muscles and ligaments in constant tension, Ultra-materials flex and yield while the jaw bone flexes.
- Supports Osseointegration. Making sure that the entire piece, with the implants, integrates well with the jaw bone is crucial.
- Kind to the gingiva. Soft tissue management is considerably facilitated by the high level of tissue acceptance. This means it will be friendly to your mouth and not cause irritation like previous solutions might have.
- Less stress on abutment screws that cause screw loosening in traditional dental implant restorations as a result of a heavy bite or oblique bite forces.